Saturday 8 March 2014

Day 4 & 5

Since this is the first weekend of my prep, I initially planned to take my first prep test today. However, I decided against it because I wanted to get sufficient sleep to recover from the sleep-deprived week I've had. 

I covered Day 11 & and half of Day 12 of BTG study guide today. Topics studied were coordinate geometry and word problems. I didn't have much problems with geometry at this point. Word problems, on the other hand, is a little tough for me because I kept on jumbling up the variables and ended up confusing myself. 

I think my first week of prep has not been efficient and effective, probably due to the fact that I had been spending additional hours after work to write the market commentary. I'll have to do it for next Monday and Tuesday as well, and after that I'll allocate more study hours to each working day. 

Today's Total:
Total Hours: 4.5
Total Hours on Quant: 4.5
Total Hours on Verbal: 0

Running Tally:
Total Hours: 7
Total Hours on Quant: 7
Total Hours on Verbal: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment